Migrate the contacts that you have collected in Mailchimp to Onset with ease as there's no need to export them first and import from file later.
To get started:
First, enable Mailchimp for your organization.
- Navigate to the Integrations page on the left side navigation menu.
- Select the Mailchimp app.
- Enter your Mailchimp API Key.
- Once you're ready, hit Save Changes.
Next, import your Mailchimp subscribers.
- Navigate to the Subscribers page.
- Click the now available Import Mailchimp button.
- Enter your Audience ID, click here to locate it.
- Select your preferred Project.
- Once you're ready, hit Import.
Note: Due to limitations, we can only import the latest 1,000 Mailchimp subscribers.